The Signal Generator from NetTimeLogic is a clock aligned pulse and pattern (PWM) generator with nanosecond resolution (second and nanosecond format). It uses NetTimeLogic's Adjustable Clock core as source for time driven signal generation.
It allows single, multi (configurable) and continuous pulse generation with configurable polarity, start time, interval and duty cycle.
The IP core comes with a Linux Driver
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) signal generation
- 32 bit second and 32 bit nanosecond start time, pulse width and period
- Configurable polarity
- Output delay compensation
- Automatic disabling of generation on time jumps
- Repeat count
- AXI4 Light register set or static configuration
- Generatorresolution with 50 MHz system clock: 10ns, with high resolution clock 4ns
- Linux Driver
Licensing & Pricing
There are different licensing possibilities (more info here). All prices are in US Dollars without VAT, all prices are one-time fees, no royalties apply:
- Project Source Code: 1100$
- Site Source Code: 2000$
All prices are non-binding estimates – please use the contact form for definitive pricing and lead-time information.
Size : 126.674 Kb
Type : pdf
Size : 791.068 Kb
Type : pdf