We are always looking for talents who want to work in a innovative startup environment.
If you feel like your skills could be a good match, but there is currently no open position, just send us your up-to-date CV and we will see from there.
FPGA and Software Development Engineer Intern (m/f/d)
NetTimeLogic is a “tiny but mighty” company providing time synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking IP cores and design services in these fields. With our ip cores we focus on modularity and testing as well as easy integration and configuration for our customers. With our 20+ years of experience in embedded design we can offer you the latest in Network communication, FPGA technology and software engineering.
This job is at NetTimeLogic's head office in Zürich Binz, Binzstrasse 23, 8045 Zürich (until Dec. 2021, afterwards new office at Zürich Altstetten, Badenerstrasse 595, 8048 Zürich), Home-Office possible
We are looking for an intern interested in FPGA and software development in the field of time synchronization and network redundancy with strong skills in FPGA technology and software development.
Based on your skills you will create a new hardware testplatform for our IP cores (on FPGA and software side), work on our configuration tool for our IP cores, (also on FPGA and software side), implement extensions to our existing IP cores, create reference designs, port our IP cores to new hardware platforms, develop new test cases, create test documentations and create user documentations etc.
We offer a challenging, dynamic and fun working environment with opportunities to make a substantial contribution in exciting new product development.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- In deep know how of FPGA technologies based on Xilinx, Intel/Altera, Lattice and/or Microsemi FPGAs
- Strong skills in VHDL and C/C++
- Strong skills in Ethernet and UART based applications
- Know how about the QT GUI framework is a plus
- Basic knowhow of time synchronization and network redundancy
- Excellent communication skills (English/German)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- This job is at NetTimeLogic's head office in Zürich Binz, Binzstrasse 23, 8045 Zürich (until Dec. 2021, afterwards new office at Zürich Altstetten, Badenerstrasse 595, 8048 Zürich)
- Home-Office possible
- Only candidates living in Switzerland (preferable from the greater Zürich area) are considered
Send your application via mail to contact(at)nettimelogic.com