Welcome to NetTimeLogic, your partner for FPGA vendor independent time synchronization and high availability real-time network solutions.
We offer swiss quality engineering - highest quality, always on time!
With our product portfolio we can offer complete time synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions which can be tailored to your needs.
We offer low foot print FPGA-only PTP, NTP, PPS, IRIG, GPS, TOD, RTC, DCF and CLOCK synchronization cores as well as HSR and PRP network redundancy and TSN cores.
Also we offer Tools and some Hardware related to our products.
We also offer design services in the field of FPGA and Embedded Software development.
With our 15+ years of experience and certification in FPGA and software development as well as product and project management we bring in our expertise to design the best possible solution for you.
We understand your needs and can give you support to develop a best in class product.
For all our products we provide a free of charge configuration tool which allows you to quickly configure and supervise the status of the cores.
In addition we provide tools, for testing, analysis and debuging of synchronization and TSN.
NetTimeLogic is your partner for synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions in the field of embedded systems since 2015. With our expertise in all kind of synchronization and redundancy protocols, FPGA and software development we can offer you out-of-the-box synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking products or customized solutions.
- 2023-08-22 NetTimeLogic just released its add-on core to our Adjustable Clock IP Core: a Frequency Converter to adapt the calculated frequency directly on a SiTime Oscillator via I2C instead of numerically => read more
- 2023-04-20 NetTimeLogic just released its newest IP core: a source synchronous Frequency Generator for any frequency between 1Hz and 10MHz in 1 Hz steps => read more
- 2023-04-11 The PPS Analyzer is now also available for the ArtyA7-100T and ArtyS7-50
- 2023-03-31 The PPS Analyzer is now available as black edition (the white edition is now not not in production anymore, PCBs still available). For the black edition now you can pre-order also a aluminum case for your PPS Analyzer
- 2022-11-15 NetTimeLogic just released its newest IP core: a SNTP Client with outstanding performance => read more
- 2022-11-01 NetTimeLogic will do a presentation on TSN over lowspeed links and will be Sponsor of the Communication Conference 2022 which will take place December 6th in Rapperswil, Switzerland => read more and register today
- 2022-08-25 NetTimeLogic will again take part in the IIC TSN Testbed taking place Septmber 26th -27th at the ISW in Stuttgart, Germany. We not only do interop tests there but also provide essential test equipment to the testbed => read an article about the last pugfest at the IIC Testbed
- 2022-08-05 NetTimeLogic will be Silver Sponsor of the TSN/A 2022 which will take place September 28th - 29th in Stuttgart, Germany => read more
- 2022-08-05 NetTimeLogic will do a presentation on the OCP-TAP Time Card and we will be Silver Sponsor of the ISPCS 2022 which will take place October 1st -7th in Vienna, Austria => read more
- 2022-08-02 NetTimeLogic extended its TOD/NMEA Slave with GNSS Status extraction
- 2022-07-19 Sven Meier will do a presentation on PTP at the PTP Event (organized by MobaTime and Albedo Telecom)on the 11th October in Sumiswald
- 2022-03-18 NetTimeLogic just extended the PTP Timestamp Unit (TSU) with 10G support => read more
- 2022-03-01 We are happy to announce that NetTimeLogic has extended its workfoce with Ioannis Sotiropoulos as a principal FPGA Design Engineer => read more
- 2022-02-17 We just released IRIG-G support for our IRIG Master and IRIG Slave products => read more and made a short blog post about it => read
NetTimeLogic will again take part in the IIC TSN Testbed taking place October 17th -20th, 2023 at the ISW in Stuttgart, Germany. We not only do interop tests there but also provide essential test equipment to the testbed => read an article about a previous pugfest at the IIC Testbed
NetTimeLogic will be a Gold Sponsorat the ITSF 2023 which will take place October 31st - November 2nd, 2023 in Antwerb, Belgium. We will also have a presentation on the main stage about Redundant Network Synchronization Schemes => read more
NetTimeLogic didagain take part in the IIC TSN Testbed taking place March 28th -31th, 2023 at the ISW in Stuttgart, Germany. We not only do interop tests there but also provide essential test equipment to the testbed => read an article about a previous pugfest at the IIC Testbed