Welcome to NetTimeLogic, your partner for FPGA vendor independent time synchronization and high availability real-time network solutions.
We offer swiss quality engineering - highest quality, always on time!
With our product portfolio we can offer complete time synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions which can be tailored to your needs.
We offer low foot print FPGA-only PTP, NTP, PPS, IRIG, GPS, NMEA, RTC, DCF and CLOCK synchronization cores as well as HSR and PRP network redundancy and TSN cores.
Also we offer Tools and some Hardware related to our products.
We also offer design services in the field of FPGA and Embedded Software development.
With our 15+ years of experience and certification in FPGA and software development as well as product and project management we bring in our expertise to design the best possible solution for you.
We understand your needs and can give you support to develop a best in class product.
For all our products we provide a free of charge configuration tool which allows you to quickly configure and supervise the status of the cores.
In addition we provide tools, for testing, analysis and debuging of synchronization and TSN.
NetTimeLogic is your partner for synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions in the field of embedded systems since 2015. With our expertise in all kind of synchronization and redundancy protocols, FPGA and software development we can offer you out-of-the-box synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking products or customized solutions.
- 2022-03-18 NetTimeLogic just extended the PTP Timestamp Unit (TSU) with 10G support => read more
- 2022-03-01 We are happy to announce that NetTimeLogic has extended its workfoce with Ioannis Sotiropoulos as a principal FPGA Design Engineer => read more
- 2022-02-17 We just released IRIG-G support for our IRIG Master and IRIG Slave products => read more and made a short blog post about it => read
- 2021-12-15 NetTimeLogic moved its headquarter to Badenerstrasse 595 in 8048 Zurich => check out our new location under contacts
- 2021-10-06 We added two introduction videos. They are in German but with English subtitles. One for PTP and one for HSR&PRP. Follow us on our Youtube channel for more introduction videos to come
- 2021-09-28 We are happy to announce the release of our latest product: a high performance NTP Server allowing to serve 100k+ (~500k) requests per second from a single server which is the best you can get on the market. It also supports of course hardware timestamping with 4ns resolution, UTC smearing and much more => read more
- 2021-07-28 We are hiring! See our job opportunities here
- 2021-06-07 NetTimeLogic will do a second workshop on PTP on the 16th of September 2021 in Sumiswald, Switzerland together with Mobatime and Albedo Telecom, this time its all about PTP in the power and utility industry, and how PTP works together with network redundancy concepts like HSR or PRP => read more and register today
- 2021-06-23 NetTimeLogic will do a presentation on OPC-UA together with TSN at the TSN/A 2021and will be Gold Sponsor of the ISPCS 2021
- 2021-03-03 NetTimeLogic will do a webinar on TSN on the 10th of March 2021 together with Arrow, Intel and Softing => read more and register today
- 2021-02-01 NetTimeLogic is extendig it's PTP cores for IPv6 support
- 2020-12-15 Read our latest article in Computer & Automation about time synchronization in TSN networks (German) => read
- 2020-11-11 We are proud to announce Thomas Schaub as Business Partner at NetTimelogic
- 2020-07-09 NetTimeLogic will do a webinar on TSN on the 24th of September 2020 together with Arrow => read more and register today
- 2020-07-09 NetTimeLogic's PPS Analyzer now supports Ethernet to connect and multi user access => read more
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are currently no events sheduled, we expect an update on events soon
NetTimeLogic will do a second workshop on PTP on the 16th of September 2021 in Sumiswald, Switzerland together with Mobatime and Albedo Telecom, this time its all about PTP in the power and utility industry, and how PTP works together with network redundancy concepts like HSR or PRP => read more and register today