Welcome to NetTimeLogic, your partner for FPGA vendor independent time synchronization and high availability real-time network solutions.
We offer swiss quality engineering - highest quality, always on time!
With our product portfolio we can offer complete time synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions which can be tailored to your needs.
We offer low foot print FPGA-only PTP, PPS, IRIG, GPS, NMEA, RTC, DCF and CLOCK synchronization cores as well as HSR and PRP network redundancy and TSN cores.
Also we offer Tools and some Hardware related to our products.
We also offer design services in the field of FPGA and Embedded Software development.
With our 15+ years of experience and certification in FPGA and software development as well as product and project management we bring in our expertise to design the best possible solution for you.
We understand your needs and can give you support to develop a best in class product.
For all our products we provide a free of chargeconfiguration tool which allows you to quickly configure and supervise the status of the cores.
In addition we provide tools, for testing, analysis and debuging of synchronization and TSN.
NetTimeLogic is your partner for synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions in the field of embedded systems. With our expertise in all kind of synchronization and redundancy protocols, FPGA and software development we can offer you out-of-the-box synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking products or customized solutions.
- 2020-07-09 NetTimeLogic will do a webinar on TSN on the 24th of September 2020 together with Arrow => read more and register today
- 2020-07-09 NetTimeLogic will do a second workshop on PTP on the 19th of September 2020 in Sumiswald, Switzerland together with Mobatime and Albedo Telecom, this time its all about PTP in the power industry, and how PTP works together with network redundancy concepts like HSR or PRP => read more and register today
- 2020-07-09 NetTimeLogic's PPS Analyzer now supports Ethernet to connect and multi user access => read more
- 2020-05-27 NetTimeLogic moved its headquarter from Raeffelstrasse 24 to Binzstrasse 23. This is only about 100m away from the old location and still in the Binz area of Zurich (8045 Zurich) => check out our new location under contacts
- 2020-03-24 Today NetTimeLogic celebrates its 5th anniversary! Thanks to everyone who supported us in the last 5 years and we are looking forward to the next 5 years of interesting projects and new IP cores to come!
- 2020-03-12 We just released our latest revision of our PPS Analyzer Schield, and it's now for sale! => read more
- 2020-02-03 NetTimelogic just ported it's TSN End Node IP core to the Trenz Intel/Altera Cyclone 10 LP Ref Kit
- 2020-02-03 NetTimelogic joined the Design&Reuse Partner program (www.design-reuse.com), we will start listing all our cores also there in the next days => read more
- 2020-01-07 NetTimeLogic joins Digi-Key's Design & Integration Services program => read more
- 2019-10-03 We hope to see you all at the TSN/A Oct. 8th - Oct. 9th, 2019 at Bad Homburg (Near Frankfurt), Germany. You will have the chance to talk to us about our TSN solutions and see them live in action => read more
- 2019-09-10 First release of our TSN End Node solution => read more
- 2019-08-30 Check out our latest blog post about how to port OPC-UA on a Xilinx FPGA using MicroBlaze, FreeRTOS, LwIP and Open62541 => read more
- 2019-08-01 We are happy to announce that NetTimeLogic has extended its workfoce with Thomas Schaub as a principal FPGA Design Engineer => read more
- 2019-07-08 NetTimeLogic will be at ECC2019: Sep. 3rd, 2019 at Winterthur, Switzerland and we will have a presentation about TSN and we will show our TSN solution. Visit us and see out cores live => read more
- 2019-06-28 NetTimeLogic will be at TSNA2019: Oct. 8th - Oct. 9th, 2019 at Bad Homburg (Near Frankfurt), Germany and will show it TSN solution. Visit us and see out cores live => read more
- 2019-04-30 We are happy to announce our IIC(R) TSN Testbed/Plugfest companion core for our TSN solutions. It handles OPC/UA real-time frames in hardware as a Talker, Listener, Analyzer and Publisher as well as implements the LED application defined by the IIC(R) Testbed => read more
- 2019-04-01 We are hiring! Check out our job offering now=> read more
- 2019-03-18 NetTimeLogic will be at the FPGA Kongress 2019 in Munich, Germany May 21st - May 23rd and will have a presentation about TSN => read more
- 2019-02-22 NetTimeLogic will take part in the IIC TSN Testbed Plugfest in Stuttgart, Germany on March 5th - March 8th => test with us
- 2019-02-15 NetTimeLogic will held a free PTP seminar in Switzerland together with Mobatime and Albedo for everybody interested in PTP or networksynchronization in general => register now
- 2019-01-14 NetTimeLogic announces its 10G PTP OC for Q1 2019
- 2019-01-01 NetTimeLogic wishes everybody a Happy New Year!
- 2018-09-10 NetTimeLogic released its first Time Sensitive Networking IP core: TSN Network Node => read more
- 2018-08-27 The IRIG cores (Master and Slave) from NetTimeLogic now support IRIG-B with AC encoding and amplitude modulation (IRIG-B120 - IRIG-B127) with an accuracy better than 1us=> read more
- 2018-07-23 NetTimeLogic is proud sponsor of the TSNA 2018 conference on September 26th & 27th in Stuttgart, Germany. Get the latest news about Time Sensitive Networking and don't forget to visit us at our sponsor booth and talk with us about our TSN solution => read more
NetTimeLogic will do a second workshop on PTP on the 19th of September 2020 in Sumiswald, Switzerland together with Mobatime and Albedo Telecom, this time its all about PTP in the power industry, and how PTP works together with network redundancy concepts like HSR or PRP => read more and register today
Test with us at the IIC Testebed: Oct. 15th - Oct. 18th, 2019 at Stuttgart, Germany