Welcome to NetTimeLogic, your partner for FPGA vendor independent time synchronization and high availability real-time network solutions.
We offer swiss quality engineering - highest quality, always on time!
With our product portfolio we can offer complete time synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions which can be tailored to your needs.
We offer low foot print FPGA-only PTP, PPS, IRIG, GPS, NMEA, RTC, DCF and CLOCK synchronization cores as well as HSR and PRP network redundancy and TSN cores.
Also we offer Tools and some Hardware related to our products.
We also offer design services in the field of FPGA and Embedded Software development.
With our 15+ years of experience and certification in FPGA and software development as well as product and project management we bring in our expertise to design the best possible solution for you.
We understand your needs and can give you support to develop a best in class product.
For all our products we provide a free of chargeconfiguration tool which allows you to quickly configure and supervise the status of the cores.
In addition we provide tools, for testing, analysis and debuging of synchronization and TSN.
NetTimeLogic is your partner for synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions in the field of embedded systems since 2015. With our expertise in all kind of synchronization and redundancy protocols, FPGA and software development we can offer you out-of-the-box synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking products or customized solutions.
- 2021-03-03 NetTimeLogic will do a webinar on TSN on the 10th of March 2021 together with Arrow, Intel and Softing => read more and register today
- 2021-02-01 NetTimeLogic is extendig it's PTP cores for IPv6 support
- 2020-12-15 Read our latest article in Computer & Automation about time synchronization in TSN networks (German) => read
- 2020-11-11 We are proud to announce Thomas Schaub as Business Partner at NetTimelogic
- 2020-08-21 Due to the lasting Corona/Covid19 situation we are sad to announce, that we need to postpone the second PTP workshop which should have taken place in Sumiswald on the 16th of September 2020. The new workshop date is not yet defined, stay tuned for the announcement of the new date. Hope to see you there.
- 2020-07-09 NetTimeLogic will do a webinar on TSN on the 24th of September 2020 together with Arrow => read more and register today
- 2020-07-09 NetTimeLogic will do a second workshop on PTP on the 16th of September 2020 in Sumiswald, Switzerland together with Mobatime and Albedo Telecom, this time its all about PTP in the power industry, and how PTP works together with network redundancy concepts like HSR or PRP => read more and register today
- 2020-07-09 NetTimeLogic's PPS Analyzer now supports Ethernet to connect and multi user access => read more
- 2020-05-27 NetTimeLogic moved its headquarter from Raeffelstrasse 24 to Binzstrasse 23. This is only about 100m away from the old location and still in the Binz area of Zurich (8045 Zurich) => check out our new location under contacts
- 2020-03-24 Today NetTimeLogic celebrates its 5th anniversary! Thanks to everyone who supported us in the last 5 years and we are looking forward to the next 5 years of interesting projects and new IP cores to come!
- 2020-03-12 We just released our latest revision of our PPS Analyzer Schield, and it's now for sale! => read more
- 2020-02-03 NetTimelogic just ported it's TSN End Node IP core to the Trenz Intel/Altera Cyclone 10 LP Ref Kit
- 2020-02-03 NetTimelogic joined the Design&Reuse Partner program (www.design-reuse.com), we will start listing all our cores also there in the next days => read more
- 2020-01-07 NetTimeLogic joins Digi-Key's Design & Integration Services program => read more
NetTimeLogic will do a second workshop on PTP (was planed for the 16th of September 2020, but postponed due to Covid19) in Sumiswald, Switzerland together with Mobatime and Albedo Telecom, this time its all about PTP in the power industry, and how PTP works together with network redundancy concepts like HSR or PRP => read more and register today
Test with us at the IIC Testebed: Mar. 10th -13th, 2020 at Stuttgart, Germany