Welcome to NetTimeLogic, your partner for FPGA vendor independent time synchronization and high availability real-time network solutions.
We offer swiss quality engineering - highest quality, always on time!
With our product portfolio we can offer complete time synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions which can be tailored to your needs.
We offer low foot print FPGA-only PTP, PPS, IRIG, GPS, NMEA, RTC, DCF and CLOCK synchronization cores as well as HSR and PRP network redundancy and TSNcores.
We also offer design services in the field of FPGA and Embedded Software development.
With our 15+ years of experience and certification in FPGA and software development as well as product and project management we bring in our expertise to design the best possible solution for you.
We understand your needs and can give you support to develop a best in class product.
NetTimeLogic is your partner for synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions in the field of embedded systems. With our expertise in all kind of synchronization and redundancy protocols, FPGA core and software development we can offer you out-of-the-box synchronization and redundancy products or customized synchronization solutions.
- 2018-06-21 The PPS Analyzer now supports logging of measurements. This allows to trace the accuracy even for a very long time => read more
- 2018-06-20 NetTimeLogic announces its latest core: DCF Master => read more
- 2018-05-23 NetTimeLogic proudly announces that it is now a Xilinx Alliance Program Member => read more
- 2018-04-25 NetTimeLogic joined the HardwareBee network => read more
- 2018-02-14 NetTimeLogic will attend Embedded World 2018 in Nuernberg Germany: February 28th - March 1st
- 2017-12-28 NetTimeLogic announce DCF Products, in particular a DCF Slave which can synchronize to the DCF77 sender near Frankfurt, Germany with an accuracy better than ten milliseconds (first prototype) => read more
- 2017-11-14 NetTimeLogic developed and provides a PPS Analyzer device for the swiss PTP Plugfest => read more
Visit us at ISPCS2018: Sep. 30th - Oct. 5th, 2018 at CERN, Switzerland and see our IP cores live
Visit us at Embedded World 2018: February 28th - March 1st, 2018 and arrange a meeting