NetTimeLogic’s Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE) Node is a full hardware (FPGA) only implementation of an ESMC frame Handler and State selector. The whole ESMC frame sending and receiving & decoding as well as State selection according to the selected option mode are implemented in the core, no CPU is required. This allows running SyncE synchronization completely independent and standalone from the user application. The core can be configured either by signals or by an AXI4Lite-Slave Register interface.
All calculations and corrections are implemented completely in HW.
- Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE) Node
- Supports ESMC and Enhanced ESMC Message according to ITU-T 8264
- Automatic selection of State according to SSM codes for SyncE option 1 or 2 networks and QL values as defined in ITU-T G.781
- Manual State override mode
- AXI4Lite register set or static configuration
- Clock Mux Module
- PPS Generator Module
- Tx Clock Generator Module
Licensing & Pricing
There are different licensing possibilities (more info here). All prices are in US Dollars without VAT, all prices are one-time fees, no royalties apply:
- Project Source Code: 3300$
- Site Source Code: 6000$
All prices are non-binding estimates – please use the contact form for definitive pricing and lead-time information.
Size : 110.061 Kb
Type : pdf
Size : 903.962 Kb
Type : pdf