PTP ORDINARY CLOCK
The PTP Ordinary Clock (OC) from NetTimeLogic is an extention to a single port of NetTimeLogic's PTP Transparent Clock (TC). It adds the Sync and Announce message processors to the design which allow synchronization of the clock according to IEEE1588. The OC will run in Slave or Master mode according to the configuration and Best-Master-Clock (BMC) algorithm. For resource optimization the OC can also be implemented as Slave-Only clock.
The OC is intercepting the path between an Ethernet PHY and an Ethernet MAC. This allows message injection in parallel to data transfers from/to the MAC.
All datasets and algorithms are implemented completely in HW.
100ns per division on osciloscope
The synchronization accuracy achieved with a 50MHz oscilator is around +/-25ns
- PTP Ordinary Clock according to IEEE1588-2008
- Intercepts path between MAC and PHY
- Single Port
- Synchronization accuracy: +/- 25ns
- Support for Default Profile: Layer 2 (Ethernet) and Layer 3 (Ip) support
- Support for Power Profile: C37.238-2011 including VLAN support
- Support for Utility Profile: including HSR and PRP tag handling
- One Step support
- Peer to Peer (P2P) delay measurement
- Master and Slave support
- Full line speed
- AXI4 Light register set or static configuration
- Datasets according to IEEE1588
- MII/GMII/RGMII Interface support (optionals AXI4 stream for interconnection to 3rd party cores)
- Optional Management Message support
- Timestamp resolution with 50 MHz system clock: 10ns
- HardwarePI Servo
Licensing & Pricing
There are different licensing possabilities. All prices are in US Dollars without VAT, all prices are one-time fees, no royalities apply:
- Project Source Code: 6800$
- Site Source Code: 12300$
All prices are non-binding estimates – please use the contact form for definitive pricing and lead-time information.
Size : 333.702 Kb
Type : pdf
Size : 2704.976 Kb
Type : pdf