Currently no open full time positions.
We are always open for interns.
FPGA and Software Development Intern (m/f)
NetTimeLogic is a startup providing time synchronitaion and network redundancy IP cores and design services in these fields. With our ip cores we focus on modularity and testing as well as easy integration and configuration for our customers. With our 10+ years of experience in embedded design we can offer you the latest in FPGA technology and software engineering.
This job is at NetTimeLogic's head office in Zürich Binz, Räffelstrasse 24, 8045 Zürich.
We are looking for an intern interested in FPGA and software development in the field of time synchronization and network redundancy with strong skills in FPGA technology and software development.
Based on your skills you will create a new hardware testplatform for our IP cores (on FPGA and software side), work on our configuration tool for our IP cores, (also on FPGA and software side), implement extensions to our existing IP cores, create reference designs, port our IP cores to new hardware platforms, develop new test cases, create test documentations and create user documentations etc.
We offer a challenging and dynamic working environment with opportunities to make a substantial contribution in exciting new product development.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- In deep know how of FPGA technologies based on Xilinx, Intel/Altera, Lattice and/or Microsemi FPGAs
- Strong skills in VHDL and C/C++
- Strong skills in Ethernet and UART based applications
- Know how about the QT GUI framework is a plus
- Basic knowhow of time synchronization and network redundancy
- Excellent communication skills (English/German)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- This job is at NetTimeLogic's head office in Zürich Binz, Räffelstrasse 24, 8045 Zürich
- Only candidates from Switzerland (preferable from the Zürich area) are considerd
Send your application via mail to contact(at)nettimelogic.com