The Signal Generator from NetTimeLogic is a clock aligned pulse and pattern (PWM)generator with nanosecond resolution (second and nanosecond format). It uses NetTimeLogic's Adjustable Clock core as soure for timing driven signal generation.
It allows single, multi (configurable) and continuous pulse generation with configurable polarity, start time, interval and duty cycle.
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) signal generation
- 32 bit second and 32 bit nanosecond start time, pulse width and period
- Configurable polarity
- Output delay compensation
- Automatic disabling of generating on time jumps
- Repeat count
- AXI4 Light register set or static configuration
- Generator resolution with 50 MHz system clock: 10ns
Licensing & Pricing
There are different licensing possabilities. All prices are in US Dollars without VAT, all prices are one-time fees, no royalities apply:
- Project Source Code: 800$
- Site Source Code: 1500$
All prices are non-binding estimates – please use the contact form for definitive pricing and lead-time information.
Size : 161.119 Kb
Type : pdf
Size : 1031.647 Kb
Type : pdf